Monday, September 21, 2009

Joining the search...

Many of you have inquired how you might be tested to see if you could be a match for me to possibly be a donor. If you are interested, it's pretty easy. Go to www.marrow.org, and all the instructions there will tell you how to get tested. They will send you a kit, you do a swab inside your cheek and send it back, it's that easy! Thanks for your interest. I will say that you have to be willing to do anyone's bone marrow transplant, not just me. But it is a pretty awesome thing to donate no matter if it's me or someone else, so pray about it for sure. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you're feeling better and that the increased Gleevec dose is doing the trick! I'm on the marrow list...just waiting for the call :) They'll find someone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Luke,

    Just read your name in the Star Telegram in a positive review of Jungle Book at Casa. Way to go! I am so grateful that you felt well enough to get it done.

    Blessings,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete