Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Miracles still happen...

Thank you all for your continued prayers and support. I have two amazing pieces of news to share. One is that I am continuing to feel 100% better! I have started all of my jobs and even have been able to do all the activity in classes that I need to-even dancing! The other piece of amazing news is that Novardis, the company that makes Gleevec is paying for 100% of my co-pay!!! Woo-hoo!!! Praise the Lord! This is such a burden that has been lifted financially, emotionally and spiritually, and will make it so much easier to plan and go forward with life. I see the Dr again this Friday, and hopefully will have even more good news to report.

in His Grace and Love,

Luke

3 comments:

  1. That is such great news! Praise God - very excited to read this! Love you, cuz! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luke,

    I just heard of your illness and caught up on all your posts. I am so sorry that you are having to go through all of this. Praise God for the medicine and the financial assistance to pay for it! I'm so glad you are feeling much better now. Know that I will be praying on your behalf for complete healing, strength, and for you to feel the peace of the Lord surrounding you.

    Kate (Pierson) Stover

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you, friend. I'm glad to hear the good news about treatment and insurance. I've been keeping up with your blog, and this post just made my day.

    Sara (Butler) Smith

    ReplyDelete