Sunday, November 15, 2009

YouTube of people's stories with HES

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG9erSOVfPo&feature=youtube_gdata

you might try copy/paste if the link doesn't show up as an autolink.

I really identify closest to the 26 year old guy in the way he talks about his pain, swelling and other symptoms. Obviously this disease can effect many different parts of the body but his story seems closest to mine. Perhaps it is cause of our similarities in age and gender.
In His Grace alone!!
Luke

3 comments:

  1. You are constantly in my thoughts and prayers, Luke. I know this disease requires you to be mentally, physically, and spiritually tough, and from what I can tell, you fit the bill. If prayers can heal you, then you should be on your way.

    Marci Pair

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just watched the video you sent Luke, and it makes sense once you have a name for the condition. I thought several times watching that young man that the way he held his head or the way he laughed somehow reminded me of you. I pray that you will have laughter in the days to come as you handle what is before you - by God's grace as you are always quick to point out. I am so thankful for the Longacres this Thanksgiving...
    Love, Melissa

    ReplyDelete